Friday, January 14, 2011

2010 Cupcakes.

Here are some of my favorite cupcakes I made last year... I thought I'd put a few out before I start the ones so far for this year! Enjoy! :)



Above is a mini name cupcake... This was one of my second batches so the icing and cupcake mix was just from the box. Super quick and fun! :)
Above is a picture of a mini cupcake that's been dusted with blue pearl dust that you can find at any local craft or baking store... I got mine at Michael's. Below is a picture of a super easy cupcake. I melted some colored white chocolate and designed a heart. All you do is let it dry, pull it off of the parchment paper, and stick it on the cupcake. :)
The cupcake below I decided to keep simple and just do a basic design with my round tip!
Below we have an initial cupcake I made. I decided to just use the bag of a spoon to spread the icing and then I melted milk chocolate baking chips and made the initials with practice!

I hope you enjoyed some of my 2010 cupcakes... On to this year, 2011!!!! :)







No comments: